East Coast Crab Appetizers
These appetizers are simple to make and absolutely delicious. We love seafood here on the East Coast, so I make these often!
12-14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 packages English muffins, toasted lightly
- Melt cheese and butter; add crab meat and mushrooms. Spoon on
- quartered muffins. Place under broiler until slightly browned.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 280 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 707 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.