Eagle Brand® Peanut Butter Fudge
White chocolate blended with peanut butter creates a deliciously creamy treat.
72 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. white chocolate squares or white baking bars, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over
- edges of pan.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in heavy saucepan
- over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from
- heat. Stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in
- peanuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Cool.
- Chill, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting
- edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 1/4 pounds.