- pepper; add to potatoes and gently stir to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Coarsely chop bacon; sprinkle
- over the top. Sprinkle casserole with chili powder.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 315 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 876 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.