- Pour dulce de leche into a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at 50%
- power until softened. Drop dulce de leche by tablespoonfuls over
- batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until center is
- just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in
- chili powder. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight. Remove
- sides of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 468 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.