- boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until
- crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Combine cornstarch and water
- until smooth; stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook
- and stir for 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled.
- For hot dogs, in a small saucepan, combine the ketchup, onion, sugar
- and vinegar; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes. Add hot dogs;
- simmer 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve on buns
- topped with relish. Yield: 10 servings (2 cups relish).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 393 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,214 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.