- x 10-in. x 1-in. pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the butter, milk and pudding mix
- until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth;
- spread over crust.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until
- smooth. Drizzle over filling. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar equals 180 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.