Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups
No one will ever guess these cute cookies drizzled with chocolate are lighter! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
22 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides
- of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry
- into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for
- 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Yield: 22 cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 99 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.