- thermometer inserted in burger reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Place a cheese slice on each burger; cover and grill until cheese is
- melted. Layer bottom half of each bun with the lettuce, burger,
- bacon and mayonnaise mixture. Replace bun tops. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 760 calories, 55 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 1,031 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.