Dreamy S'more Pie
I love desserts and was looking for a way to use hazelnut spread when I came up with this recipe. I wanted something that could be prepped quickly, boom-boom-boom, and this is wonderful! —Karen Bowlden, Boise, Idaho
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Broil: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (13 ounces) Nutella
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until thickened. Add
- Nutella; beat just until combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with marshmallows; press gently into
- filling. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until
- marshmallows are golden brown.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 621 calories, 42 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.