Dreamy Fruit Dip
Everyone will love this thick, buttery sensation shared by Anna Beiler of Strasburg, Pennsylvania. It's offered alongside apple wedges, pineapple chunks and grapes. Chill leftover dip for a tasty topping for toast the next morning.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in
- marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping. Serve with fruit. Store
- in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.