Cap off any meal with this lovely dessert. With its refreshing orange flavor, this treat hits the spot and satisfies your sweet tooth. “I find this to be a wonderful light dessert after a hearty meal." Tonya Michelle Burkhard - Davis, IL
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Place ice cream and sherbet in a large bowl. Using a knife, swirl
- sherbet into ice cream. Spoon 1/2 cup whipped topping into each of
- four serving dishes. Top with ice cream mixture and mandarin
- oranges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 387 calories, 15 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.