Double-Decker Banana Cups
In Calgary, Alberta, Patricia Kinsella prepares these petite parfaits by layering a vanilla pudding mixture with sliced bananas and graham cracker crumbs. They make a speedy dessert or sweet snack.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup thinly sliced firm bananas
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Fold in
- whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Divide half of pudding mixture among four dessert dishes. Top with
- half of the banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Sprinkle
- with crumbs. Top each with the remaining banana slices and garnish
- with a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 193 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit.