Double Chocolate Martini
Is it a beverage or a dessert? Don't let its looks fool you, this chocolate martini is potent, but good!Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini
- glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate.
- Place cherry in glass.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the
- cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until
- condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve
- immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor's Note: To coat the edge of the glass rim with grated chocolate, dip the rim in water, then in the grated chocolate.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 717 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.