Double Chocolate Brownies
This brownie mix makes serving dessert easy and quick. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.Flo Burtnett, Gage, Oklahoma
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Place egg, brownie mix, oil, coffee and water in a large bowl. Stir
- with a spoon until just moistened, about 50 stokes. Fold in chips
- and nuts.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 127 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.