- nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended. Stir in
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use foil liners; fill
- two-thirds full with batter. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle
- over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 muffin equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.