- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove
- from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time,
- stirring well after each addition. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking
- powder and salt; stir into butter mixture just until combined.
- Spread over warm blond layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 36 rectangles (3-1/4 in. x 1 in.). With decorating gel, draw
- a line dividing each rectangle in half widthwise; attach baking bits
- with dabs of decorating gel to resemble dominoes. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 168 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.