Dirt Pudding Cups
"These darling little desserts are my daughter Crystal's favorite," relates Linda Emery of Tuckerman, Arkansas. "At birthday parties, everyone loves the individual servings because each person gets a gummy worm," she adds.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped
- topping. Divide a third of the cookie crumbs and half of the pudding
- mixture among 10 dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with remaining
- crumbs. Garnish with gummy worms if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (calculated without gummy worms) equals 269 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 406 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.