- Shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until no pink
- remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in an ungreased 8-in. square
- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until
- thickened, stirring occasionally. Let meat loaf stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing; serve with tomato sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 323 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 711 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.