Dilly Salmon Patties
“Here’s a quick and easy recipe that’s also a great way to use up leftover salmon. I like to serve it with a vegetable or crisp side salad.” The patties have a great dill taste!
Aerial Ryan - Acra, NY
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble salmon
- over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties
- in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 patty equals 265 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.