Dilly Pork Chops
Everyone who tastes these tender chops loves them. In fact, they're so good that I often cook extra and freeze them for another busy night. The savory mixture of butter, mustard and dill is wonderful on chicken or fish, too.
-Robin Hightower Parker, Church Hill, Tennessee
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spoon over both
- sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 97 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.