- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough
- into thirds. Shape each into a 20-in. rope. Place ropes on a greased
- baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat egg yolk and cold water; brush over braid. Bake at 350° for
- 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack
- to cool. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 132 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.