Dilly Mashed Potatoes
In this recipe, dill adds a little spark to ordinary mashed potatoes. Plus the green flecks of this delightful herb make for a pretty presentation.Annie Tompkins, Detona, Florida
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water; cook until very tender.
- Drain; mash with milk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 6-8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 164 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.