Dilly Crab Salad
"This summery seafood salad is one of my husband's favorites," notes Christy Herbert of Muskegon, Michigan. "For a tasty variation, add peas, pimientos or green onions to the colorful mixture."
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in crab. Combine the sour
- cream, mayonnaise and dill; add to pasta mixture and stir to coat.
- Chill until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 497 calories, 33 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.