Sundra also includes her recipe for Dilled Zucchini. "These super squash couldn't be easier to prepare, and their mild flavor goes so well with chicken," she says.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper, optional
- Place zucchini in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a
- boil over medium heat. Cook 12-14 minutes or until tender. Drain;
- brush with butter. Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with margarine and without salt) equals 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat; also, 28 calories, 25 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, 2 gm fat.