Dilled Potatoes with Feta
Our taste testers labeled this “totally amazing.” It’s perfect for picnics, potlucks or dinner on the patio. —Sherry Johnston, Green Cove Springs, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cheese, dill, oil, lemon juice, salt
- and pepper. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 221 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.