Dilled Biscuit Ring
In Windbur, Pennsylvania, Lisa Bender relies on refrigerated buttermilk biscuits to streamline this savory pull-apart loaf. Flavored with dill ,Parmesan cheese and garlic powder, it makes an ideal addition to most meals.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in
- half; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients;
- drizzle half into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Place half of
- the biscuits in pan; drizzle with the remaining butter mixture. Top
- with remaining biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.