This quick-to-fix combination is my favorite salad dressing. It gets its pleasant herb flavor from dill weed, celery seed and a handful of other seasonings. Joyce Clifford of Mansfield, Ohio
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 10 ingredients;
- shake well. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftovers; shake well
- before serving. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoon equals 77 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.