My sister-in-law shared this creamy dip with me, and my family loves it. I serve it whenever we get together. It's a great way to get everyone to eat their vegetables, too. Judy Bartnik of Wausau, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without vegetables) equals 32 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.