Dijon Pork Medallions
My husband loves anything with Dijon mustard, so this is a fast and easy way for us to prepare pork. It's a favorite in our home. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into eight slices; flatten to 1-in. thickness. Sprinkle with
- lemon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in butter over
- medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove and
- keep warm.
- Stir the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard into skillet;
- heat through. Serve with pork; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 2 pork slices with about 2 teaspoons sauce equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.