Dijon Pork Chops
A main dish that's always a family favorite is tender and savory Dijon Pork Chops. "They only take minutes to prepare, but they taste like you've fussed for hours," she affirms. "The aroma alone will make your mouth water."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased
- shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top
- and sides of chop.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices
- run clear and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 179 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.