This is one of easiest recipe I have! The Dijon mustard adds so much flavor and it comes together so quickly.Carol Roberts, Dumas, Texas
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 package (8 ounces) herb-seasoned stuffing, crushed
- In a shallow bowl, combine mustard and water; dip the chicken pieces,
- then roll in stuffing. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (12 ounces) equals 414 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,122 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.