This dish was created by our son, who is known by friends and family to be a great cook. Everyone who tries these delicious chicken breasts comments on the zesty mustard flavor.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 24 pimiento-stuffed olives or pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 lemon slices
- In a shallow bowl, combine mustard and sour cream. Dip chicken in
- mixture, coating both sides, then roll in bread crumbs. Place four
- olives in the center of each chicken breast; fold in half.
- Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine butter,
- lemon juice and cayenne pepper; drizzle over chicken. Place a slice
- of lemon on each chicken breast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until juices run
- clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 387 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 1,282 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.