Deviled Eggs with Dill
Deviled eggs make a great side dish for Easter, but they also are a fantastic snack. These have a hint of Worcestershire and a slight tang of mustard. Try using Dijon for an extra layer of flavor. —Mary Prior, Rush City, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and
- four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise,
- vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or
- pipe into egg whites. Garnish with dill. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 egg halves equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.