Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
This unique recipe has become my family's favorite. In winter, we often stay home on Saturday nights to rent movies and indulge in generous slices of this pizza. Philis Bukovcik, Lansing, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; build
- up edges slightly. Sprinkle with sesame sees. Bake at 425° for
- 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Top with
- tomato, turkey, bacon, mushrooms, onion and cheese. Bake for 6-8
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 263 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.