Deli-Style Pasta Salad
When I'm having weekend guests, I make this salad the day before they arrive. The flavors blend wonderfully when it is chilled overnight, and it keeps well for several days. It's also a great dish to take along to a picnic or potluck.
-Jill Evely, Wilmore, Kentucky
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 8 ounces sliced salami, julienned
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, julienned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, salami, provolone
- cheese, onion, olives and cheese. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve with a slotted
- spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 381 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,158 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon