Deli-Style Pasta Salad
This salad is wonderful for a crowd. Men love the robust flavor, women enjoy the colorful vegetables and kids gobble up the tender pasta.
Lana Boyd, Laredo, Texas
20-24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers
- and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and
- seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving.
- Yield: 20-24 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.