- until light golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- For glaze, combine sugar, water and corn syrup until smooth.
- Depending on how many colors are desired, divide glaze into several
- small bowls and tint with food coloring. Using a small brush and
- stirring glaze often, brush glaze on cookies (or leave some plain if
- desired). Allow glazed cookies to harden for at least 1 hour.
- Add designs with tinted glaze or decorator's gel, referring to photo
- for ideas. Allow to dry. Yield: 7-8 dozen 2-1/2-in. cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 106 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.