- Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at
- 350° for 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine spread ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- for 1 hour. Serve with bread. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices with 1/2 cup
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with 1-1/2 teaspoons spread equals 312 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.