- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Brush with egg whites. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a
- 1/2-in.-deep indentation in the center of each twist; fill with jam.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Yield: 27 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.