- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cover with a kitchen
- towel; let rest for 10 minutes. Roll into an 18-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle; spread with softened butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon;
- sprinkle over butter. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side. Pinch edges to seal. Cut into 3/4-in. slices.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle some on waxed paper. Place
- slices, cut side down, on cinnamon-sugar; roll each into a 5-in.
- circle, turning to coat both sides and adding cinnamon-sugar as
- needed. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle tops
- with leftover cinnamon-sugar if desired. Bake at 350° for 15-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool on wire
- racks. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.