- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- For topping, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, orange juice and
- peel; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in coconut; cook
- 1 minute longer. Slowly pour over warm cake. Let stand overnight.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 746 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 118 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.