- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in
- apples; pour into crust. In another bowl, mix flour, sugar and
- cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300°. Bake 30-35
- minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly
- (cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent
- overbrowning if necessary). Serve warm or chilled with ice cream if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 370 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.