- minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; let rest for 5 minutes. Grease a 14-in. deep-dish
- pizza pan; sprinkle bottom with cornmeal. Press dough into pan;
- build up edges slightly.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Spread pizza sauce over dough
- to within 1 in. of edges; sprinkle with meat mixture. Top with the
- mushrooms, pepperoni, ham, olives, mozzarella and shredded Parmesan.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 596 calories, 34 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 1,815 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.