- with a floured 2-in. cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter, confectioners'
- sugar, vanilla and enough cream to achieve spreading consistency.
- Tint with food coloring if desired. Frost cookies. Decorate with
- colored sugar and candies if desired.
- Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.