- Unwrap dough; cut into 1/4 in. slices. Place 2 i. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. To form ears, pinch two triangles on the top of each
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately place two chocolate chips for eyes, a red-hot for the
- nose and six pieces of licorice on each for whiskers. Cool on wire
- racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 203 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.