Curry Shrimp Linguine
Curry, cilantro and coconut milk make this dish an exciting change of pace. “Also try it with Thai rice noodles or spaghetti.” Jana Rippee — Anacortes, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder for 2 minutes, stirring
- frequently. Stir in the milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp
- turn pink. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture and cilantro.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.