Curry Seasoning Mix
I've been making this seasoning blend for many years. Try sprinkling it on pork chops, seafood, chicken and steak.
192 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container for up to 6 months. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 teaspoon) equals 1 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.