Curried Scrambled Egg
When my doctor told me to eliminate salt from my diet, I thought I would never eat another egg again! But the chives and curry powder in this recipe pack the right amount of punch and add even more flavor to eggs than salt ever did.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, water, chives and curry powder. Pour
- oil into a small skillet: add egg mixture. Cook and stir gently over
- medium heat until egg is set. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 115 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.