These buttery pecans have a mild curry flavor that appeals to all palates.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, curry and salt. Add pecans and
- toss to coat. Transfer to a foil-lined 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until toasted and crisp,
- stirring three times. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 300 calories, 32 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.