Curried Crab Pizza
“I’ve been making this appealing appetizer pizza for years, and it’s still goes over big at family get-togethers and potlucks,” says Ann Stanton of Treasure Island, Florida. “I often make three or four at once and keep them in the freezer to serve unexpected company.”
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with crab and cheeses. Place on a pizza pan or baking
- sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8-10 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 267 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.